|Mrs Kim Leech (f)|
Kim is a partner of the practice and management of the nursing team in the practice. She is available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Please ring 01772 623110 to make an appointment
Kim has a masters in advanced practice and can treat and refer like a doctor.
The following are some of her many skilled duties:
All minor ailments such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Infections
- Childhood Illnesses
- Coughing up Blood
- Exacerbating COPD/Asthma
- GI symptoms
- Gynae problems
As well as the skills of a nurse:
- Blood Pressure checks
- Blood tests but if possible attend the phlebotomy clinic which is held on Tuesdays from 8.30 to 12.00 Alcohol consumption advice
- Healthstyle advice including smoking advice/dietary advice
- Coronary Heart Disease Management/IHD
- Contraception advice and management
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Minor illnesses.
- Removal of sutures.
- Travel vaccinations/ Children's vaccinations.
- Wound checks and dressings/ swabs
- ECG tests
- Diabetes Management.
- Asthma Management
- Ear syringing
- General health advice.
- Nurse prescriber / can issue prescriptions to patients